Plaquemines Parish Clerk of Court Passport Center
301 Main Street, Suite 108, Belle Chasse, LA 70037
Passport Center Hours: 8:30 4:00
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have a check or money order made out to the U.S. Department of State for each individual passport when applying. See link below or go to travel.state.gov for costs. Clerk fees may be paid with cash, check or credit card.
General Passport Information
- Passport Books are issued for all modes of travel.
- Passport Cards may only be used for land and sea travel between the United States, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean. They are not valid for air travel.
- Most up-to-date US Department of State passport information is found at travel.state.gov.
- Plaquemines Parish Clerk of Court will provide passport photos if needed for a $10.00 fee.
- See link below for detailed information on costs and requirements.
Passport FormsDS-11 (Application for a Passport)
DS-82 (Application for Renewal of Passport)